Protect Your Family and Your Future – for Life
There’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all life insurance. Because you have unique needs, goals and responsibilities, you need a life insurance plan that’s designed specifically for you. At Farm Family, we take a personal interest in getting to know our clients and communities. Our experienced agents understand that building a successful life insurance program begins with personal relationships, personal service and paying attention to details.
Protection. Accumulation. Distribution.
Farm Family’s life insurance products can help you prepare for every stage of your life: affordable term insurance if you’re just starting out, flexible universal and whole life options tailored for your growing family, and competitive annuities to help you fund your retirement years. And if you became sick or injured, there’s disability income insurance to help you make ends meet until you can return to work.
- Home Mortgage Protection
- Income Protection
- Debt Protection
- Cash Reserve
- Education Fund
- Safeguarding Your Assets
- Family Income – In the event you pass away
- Retirement Income
- Wealth Transfer
- Final Expenses
- Estate Settlement Costs
Life Insurance Needs Calculator
- What is the yield on my portfolio?
- How can I save a million dollars?
- What is my investment yield?
- What is my future value worth today?
- What will my investment be worth in the future?
- How much could I save over time?
- What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
- What savings amount should I start with?
- How much should I save each month?
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?